- Right-click anywhere in the Control Flow window and select "Variables"
- Create whatever number of variables you will need to pass to your task
- Double-click on the Execute Process Task and open it in Editor
- Select "Expressions". On the right-hand side, click elipse to open Property Expressions Editor
- In Property dropdown select "Arguments", and in Expressions click on elipse and to open Expression Builder
- In expression window type your expression. (Example: @[User::Variable1] + " " + @[User::Variable2] + " " @[User::Variable3])
- When done click "Evaluate Expression" button then click OK to close the editor
Note: If variables you create are not of type String, you will have to cast them to String in your expression